The THARO T-Series Series label printers have an elegant design, are extremely compact and are robust enough for commercial use. They feature a durable, all metal construction with a cast Aluminum center wall and a large touchscreen LCD for ease of operation.
T-4210 prints at 200 dpi and up to 10 ips.
The T-4307 prints at 300 dpi and up to 7 ips.
The T-4604 prints at 600 dpi and up to 4 ips.
Print labels right out of the box with the included FREE labeling software package EASYLABEL® Start.
Large color touch screen LCD for EASY configuration
Ethernet, USB and Serial ports are all standard
High Resolution printing at 600 dpi (T-4604) or High Speed printing at up to 10 ips (T-4210)
- High quality output in your choice of 203 (T-4210), 300 (T-4307) or 600 (T-4604) DPI.
- High speed printing at up to 10 IPS.
- The T-Series printers are extremely versatile. No PC is necessary. Download your label formats to the Printer’s Flash Memory, unplug the printer from the PC, plug in a USB keyboard, and take the printer to another location.
- The T-Series printers are extremely easy to install options and accessories.
- The T-Series printers feature a 450m (1476’) ribbon capacity and a full 203mm (8”) O.D. label roll capacity making them suitable for large volume printing requirements.
- The T-Series printers are designed to accept ribbon types of both ink inside and ink outside, providing more flexibility in ribbon selection.
- The T-Series printers feature a Standard Real-Time Clock for time and date stamping of labels.
- The T-Series printers have multiple interfaces for every application. Ethernet is now standard so you can print to your T-Series from anywhere in the world! Blazing fast USB 2.0 is also standard on the T-Series printers for high-speed data transfer. Three USB host ports and a RS232 serial port are also included. Bluetooth and parallel are optional.
- Print from Windows, UNIX, Linux or Mac! CUPS (Common UNIX Printing System) Drivers and Windows Drivers are available.
Brochures (English, French, German)
Users Manual (English, French, German)