The THARO V-400E Series feature a small footprint to fit your work environment. Now with standard Ethernet.
The V-425E prints at 203 dpi and up to 5 ips.
The V-434E prints at 300 dpi and up to 4 ips.
Print labels right out of the box with the included FREE labeling software package EASYLABEL® Start.
Strong and stable mechanism design for long term reliability
Ethernet, USB and Serial ports are all standard
"Twin-Sensor" Technology allows you to use a broad range of labels
- Direct Thermal and Thermal Transfer modes are both standard on the V-425E and V-434E giving you the option to choose.
- Durable, impact resistant composite construction with media window for easy viewing and monitoring of remaining supplies.
- The thin film printhead provides high quality output, even with stepladder bar codes, in 203 or 300 DPI.
- The V-400E Series are extremely easy to service and install options and accessories.
- A 300m ribbon capacity and a 5 inch label roll capacity gives you the benefit of less downtime and increased production.
- Built-in USB is standard for high-speed data transfer from your PC.
- Built-in Ethernet is standard so you can print to your V-400E Series from anywhere in the world!
- Options for the V-425E and V-434E include a Cutter to cut printed labels and a Stripper Module to sense printed labels in strip-and-peel applications.